Storage Type: Solid State Drive, RAID-0
Total Raw Capacity: 4TB (2 x 2TB)
Number of Bays: 2 x M.2
Connectivity: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (compatible with Thunderbolt 3)
Maximum Transfer Speed: 800 MB/s
Compatible OS: Windows 7 or later / Mac OS X ver. 10.9 or later with a USB C or USB 3.0 port
Power Source: USB bus powered
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15 cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- ACCESS LARGE DIGITAL FILES FASTER - The Glyph Atom RAID 4TB External SSD features transfer rates of up to 800 MB/s over Hardware RAID 0. It boasts sustained copy speeds of 675MB/s and 460 MB/s for writing and reading.
- PROVIDES LONGER LIFESPAN - Compared to an HDD, The Atom RAID SSD doesn't have spinning platters or moving read/write heads. Glyph utilizes fan-less heat dissipation to increase the drive's lifespan and ensure it works at an optimal level.
- WORKS QUIETLY - Hate getting distracted by unwanted noise caused by a standard hard disk drive? You're in luck! The Atom RAID SSD's fan-less operation doesn't generate sound.
- CAN BE USED WITH CROSS-PLATFORM DEVICES - The Glyph Atom RAID is preformatted for Mac right out of the box. It is Time Machine compatible. However, if you're using a Windows computer, you can just reformat the product into NTFS. If you like the Atom RAID SSD to work with both operating systems, you can reformat it into exFAT.
- INCLUDES - Glyph Atom RAID 4TB External Solid-State Drive with USB-C Connection (Silver). Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable. 5 x Blucoil Reusable Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.