Storage Capacity: 2TB
Connectivity: 2x 9-pin FW800 rear ports, 1x USB 3.0 Hi-speed rear port, 1x eSATA port
Bridging Chip: JMicron
Max Transfer Speed: eSATA: 300 MB/s (3 Gb/s) | Sustained Transfer Rate: eSATA: Greater than 125 MB/s
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Cooling Feature: Intelligent Quiet Fan
System Requirements: For FireWire 400: Mac OS 8.6+, Windows ME+ | FireWire 800: Mac OS 10.2.5+, Windows 2000+ | USB 3.0: Mac OS 10.6+, Windows XP+ | USB 2.0: Mac OS 10.1+, Windows ME+ | USB 1.1: Mac OS 8.6+, Windows 98 SE+ | eSATA port: Windows XP+, Mac OS 10.2.x or later
Power Source: External international 100-240v, 50/60 Hz power adapter
Weight: 4 lb
- PROVIDES 3 HI-SPEED CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - You can connect the Glyph Studio with FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB 3.0 interfaces. Both FireWire and USB connections are backward compatible so that you can use this HDD with older computer models too.
- HANDLES DEMANDING APPLICATIONS EFFICIENTLY - Made for media pros, the Glyph Studio features 7200 RPM with 64 MB cache. It provides fast data transfer speed for high-track-count recordings.
- OFFERS ULTRA-QUIET COOLING FAN - This external desktop hard drive features an intelligent internal temperature-controlled-fan. Software inside the Glyph Studio sets the fan RPM to either LOW or HI speeds.
- COMES WITH AN ONBOARD DISK HEALTH MONITOR - Each hard drive is continually monitored for temperature changes. You can swiftly see if your drive is deteriorating.
- INCLUDES - Glyph Studio 2TB USB-C / FireWire 800 / eSATA External Hard Drive. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable. 5 x Blucoil Reusable Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.