- THICK AND POWERFUL WAH - The Dunlop 105Q Cry Baby focuses on the midrange and top end of your tones. It leaves your lows intact, producing a thick sound.
- ADJUSTABLE WAH EFFECT - You can adjust the wah range from subtle to the extreme with the Adjustable Q dial.
- FOR BASS INSTRUMENTS - The 105Q pedal is tuned specifically for bass frequencies with 180 Hz to 1.8 kHz Filter Center Frequency. Used by iconic guitarists like Robert Trujillo, Flea, and Doug Wimbish.
- CONVENIENT AUTO-OFF SWITCH - Jim Dunlop developed the 105Q Cry Baby with an auto-return feature so when bass players let go of the foot, the pedal automatically turns off. You can also adjust the auto-off switch's timing inside.
- INCLUDES - Dunlop 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Dunlop 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah Pedal
Tuned your bass instruments to new grooves with the Dunlop 105Q Cry Baby! This acclaimed pedal is used by iconic guitarists like Doug Wimbish, Robert Trujillo, and Flea. This bass wah pedal focuses on the mids and highs, leaving your lows intact. This produces a thick and powerful sound. The adjustable Q knob lets you control the wah effect range.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Filter Center Frequency
- Heel Down: 180 Hz
- Toe Down: 1800 Hz
- Gain at Center Frequency:
- Heel Down: +25 dB
- Toe Down: +32 dB
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 3.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, JHM7 Uni-Vibe, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.