- WIDE RANGE OF CONTROLS - The Dunlop 535Q-B Cry Baby Multi-Wah features a six-position Range Selection, which allows you to control 6 different frequency ranges.
- WITH A TWIST OF A KNOB - The Variable Q knob lets you adjust the wah pedal's bandpass width. You can go from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle smoothly.
- CUTS OFF DISTORTION - Thanks to 535Q-B's True Hardwire Bypass circuitry, tonal coloration or unwanted interference are eliminated when your signal is disengaged.
- SWITCHABLE AND ADJUSTABLE BOOST - Create endless sustain on any note with the switchable boost. It can be adjusted up to +18dB.
- INCLUDES - Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby Multi Wah Pedal (Black). Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Dunlop 535Q-B Cry Baby Multi-Wah Pedal
Fine-tune your wah sounds with the Dunlop 535Q-B Cry Baby Multi-Wah Pedal. Similar to a Swiss Army knife, this pedal has multiple features. The 6-position Range Selection lets you set the six different frequency ranges. The Variable Q knob controls the pedal's bandpass width - from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle. It also features a switchable, adjustable boost of up to +18dB.
- Impedance: Input: 1 MOhm | Output: 1 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 90 dBV | Toe Down: 97 dBV
- Wah Range Selector:
- 1st Position (Full CCW): 440 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- 2nd Position: 400 Hz to 1.9 kHz
- 3rd Position: 375 Hz to 1.8 kHz
- 4th Position: 345 Hz to 1.6 kHz
- 5th Position: 395 Hz to 1.4 kHz
- 6th Position: 250 Hz to 1.2 kHz
- Filter Gain: 15 dB
- Boost Control Range: 0.1 dB to 17 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 Volts
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, JHM7 Uni-Vibe, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.