- 3 WAH TONES - The Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini has three fantastic wah tones: the modern GCB95, the vintage that's voiced like the Clyde McCoy, and a low setting that is voiced like Jimi Hendrix.
- ITALIAN-MADE INDUCTORS - Jim Dunlop manufactured this pedal with Italian-made Fasel inductors that were legendary 60s wah sound. These produce great tone, smooth sweeps, and lush harmonics.
- LESS IS MORE - Don't let CBM95's size fool you, this small unit is packed with great features! It has the exact circuity as GCB95 but has a smaller footprint.
- TRUE HARDWIRE - The CBM95 wah pedal has a true hardwire bypass that curbs the loss in your tones.
- INCLUDES - Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal
The CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah is loaded with 3 fantastic wah tones: the low, vintage, and GCB95 settings. You can select these tones from inside the pedal. Plus the CBM95 features true hardwire bypass switching that offers zero latency. There is no tonal coloration with Dunlop’s Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal.
- Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
- Resonant Frequency: Heel Down: 350Hz to 450Hz | Toe Down: 1.5kHz to 2.5kHz
- Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 dB | Toe Down: +19 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Noise Floor: Heel Down: -98 dBV | -89dBV
- Current Draw: 900µA
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, JHM7 Uni-Vibe, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.