Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
Resonant Frequency: Heel Down: 350Hz to 450Hz | Toe Down: 1.5kHz to 2.5kHz
Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 dB | Toe Down: +19 dB
Bypass: True Hardwire
Noise Floor: Heel Down: -98 dBV | -89dBV
Current Draw: 900µA
- 3 WAH TONES - The Jim Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini has three fantastic wah tones: the modern GCB95, vintage that's voiced like the Clyde McCoy, and a low setting that is voiced like Jimi Hendrix.
- ITALIAN-MADE INDUCTORS - Jim Dunlop manufactured this pedal with Italian-made Fasel inductors that were legendary 60s wah sound. These produce great tone, smooth sweeps, and lush harmonics.
- LESS IS MORE - Don't let CBM95's size fool you, this small unit is packed with great features! It has the exact circuity as GCB95 but has a smaller footprint.
- TRUE HARDWIRE - The CBM95 wah pedal has true hardwire bypass that curbs the loss in your tones.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug. Blucoil Guitar Pick V2. Two Pieces of Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.