Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
Filter Parameter: Low Pass: 350 Hz-450 Hz | High Pass: 1.5 kHz-2.5 kHz
Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 Dbv | Output: +10 dBV
Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 Db | Toe Down: +19 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 98 Dbv | Toe Down: 89 dBV
Current Draw: 900µA
Power: 9-volt Battery or AC Adapter
- CLASSIC WAH SOUND, MODERN ENCLOSURE - The Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby faithfully emulates the funky sounds of the 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah pedal. The GCB95 is enclosed in a heavy-duty die-cast construction, ensured for years of rocking and stomping.
- LONG LIFE, LOW-NOISE POTENTIOMETER - The Standard Cry Baby Wah utilizes a 100 Kohm Hot Potz potentiometer, which produces quick wah sounds. It features a low wiper noise and longer lifespan.
- 2 POWER OPERATION - You can use a Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter (not included) or 9-volt battery to power up the GCB95 pedal.
- HOSA CFS-106 PATCH CABLE - These cables ensure efficient signal transfer and enhanced signal clarity. The Oxygen-Free Copper spiral shields guarantee effective EMI/RFI rejection and flexibility.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal. Two Pieces of Hosa CFS-106 6-Inch Molded Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable. Blucoil Guitar Picks V2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.