Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
Filter Parameter: Low Pass: 350 Hz-450 Hz | High Pass: 1.5 kHz-2.5 kHz
Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 Db | Toe Down: +19 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 98 dBV | Toe Down: 89 dBV
Current Draw: 900mA
Power: 9V Battery or AC Adapter
- EMULATES FUNKY WAH SOUNDS - The Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby pedal adds extra flavor to a clean guitar by faithfully recreating the 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds. But compared to Oregon, the GCB95 is made with sturdier parts to ensure extended usage.
- CURBS THE LOSS IN YOUR TONES - Jim Dunlop utilizes True Hardwire Bypass Circuitry in the GCB95 to ensure you get clean tones and consistent tonal integrity.
- PRODUCES SWIFT WAH SOUNDS - This pedal has a low-noise 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer that emits quick, rapid wah sound.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPERATION SOURCES - You can use either a 9V battery or AC battery on the GCB95 Cry Baby. The battery option lets you play with the pedal even when there's no electrical socket outdoors. While the AC adapter, the chance of low-battery dying while performing on stage is significantly reduced.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4 Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.