Mackie Big Knob Passive Monitor ControllerThe Mackie Big Knob Passive is the ideal 2x2 studio monitor controller that provides accurate music with zero coloration. It lets you choose between 2 sources and 2 monitor pairs. The passive audio path makes sure the sonic integrity is clean throughout the signal chain. It also features three useful switches. The Mono (monophonic) Switch combines the stereo signal into the monophonic signal at the monitor outputs. You can check for any phase problems in the stereo signal when you play over a monophonic system. Pressing the Dim Switch turns down (by 20dB) the signal going to the monitor outputs. The Mute Switch turns off the signal by routing it into oblivion. It provides the same result as turning the volume knob all the way down. Another great feature of Mackie Big Knob Passive is it doesn't need an external power supply!TECHNICAL SPECS:
- OFFERS A SIMPLE, EASY-TO-USE 2x2 MONITOR CONTROLLER - The Mackie Big Knob Passive's 1/8" and 1/4" inputs are controlled by 1 giant knob.
- CONNECTS TWO SETS OF INPUTS - You can choose and easily switch between 2 sources and 2 monitor pairs with the Mackie Big Knob Passive.
- ENSURES PRISTINE AUDIO QUALITY - The Big Knob Passive doesn't need external power, so it maintains the audio clarity throughout the entire signal path.
- PROVIDES 3 HANDY SWITCHES - The Mono Switch combines the left and right input signal into the mono output. The Mute Button silences the signal. The Dim Switch lowers the output level by 20dB.
- INCLUDES - Mackie Big Knob Passive Monitor Controller. Hosa 2-Pack of 5-FT 1/4-Inch Male to Male Cables. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties.