Seven day, battery powered, Med Q portable pill box has 14 dispensing medication compartments, each 1 inch deep x 3/4 inch wide by 1 inch long and removable. Dimensions: H 1 inch X W 4 1/2 inches X L 8 3/4 inches. Blue pill alarm with double beep audible cascading alarm: increases in volume for 5 minutes before it stops. Alarm repeats every 25 minutes until pills are removed or the next alert button activates. Over-sized LED screen with light flashes only in designated pill container. Alarm stops when next alert button is pressed. Individual LED light box flashes for 10 more seconds to make sure the correct pills are taken. Program for day or nigh. Easily read letters plus Braille. Program: once per day for 2 weeks or twice a day for one week. Over-sized finger tip tabs for easy opening. Over-sized buttons for easier programming. Curved internal angling of containers for easy scooping.Capacity of individual box, 11 M and M type candies. Uses two AA batteries. Approximate life is about 1 year. Visual low battery indicator. Weight is 13 ounces, empty.
- LED Light-Box: Med-Q Pill Reminder uses a Flashing LITE-BOX to guide the user to the Exact Dose. The #1 automatic pill dispenser with alarm is the best pill box.
- REPEATS EVERY 30 MINS: If you miss a pill it's not a problem. The Med-Q Pillbox repeats its alarms until the pills have been taken.
- LOUD ALARMS: Medical supplies for the elderly have never been more helpful. The Med-Q's alarm gets louder and louder for a full 5 minutes or until the pills are taken.
- NO MISTAKES: When pressing the next alert button, the alarm will stop, however the individual box will continue to flash for ten seconds to ensure the correct pills are taken.
- INCLUDES: MED-Q Smart Digital Pill Box Organizer and a 2 Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries