Bypass Switching: True Hardwire
Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
Output Impedance: 5 kOhm
Maximum I/O Level (All Sliders at 0dB): +14dBV at 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/-1dB, 20Hz~20kHz
I/O Connectors: 1/4"
Power Source Options: 9V DC power supply or 9V battery
Current Draw: 14.5mA
- SHAPE UPS YOUR BASS AND ELECTRIC GUITAR - The MXR M109S is an EQ pedal with 6 bands at 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.6K, and 3.2K. Each slider offers a +/-18dB Boost/Cut.
- CONTROLS YOUR SOUND - The M109S Pedal is ideal for balancing your tone, eliminating unwanted frequencies and on-stage feedback, and more. The six-band EQ adds natural sounding warmth to quacky acoustic pickups. It helps shape your boost to fit into your mix.
- KEEPS YOUR CORE TONE INTACT - With the upgraded noise-reduction circuitry, the M109S guarantees quieter operation. You don't have to worry about this pedal affecting your signal chain's tone.
- COMES WITH A BLUCOIL POWER SUPPLY - This 9V AC adapter provides isolated power to your M109S EQ Pedal and ensures there is less noise interference in the signals. It features a tip negative center, which also works with several effects pedals from MXR.
- INCLUDES - MXR M109S Six Band EQ Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Tip Negative Centar). 2-Pack of Hosa CFS-106 6" Guitar Patch Cables. 4 Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.