- BUCKET BRIGADE TECHNOLOGY – The MXR M169 pedal uses bucket-brigade chips to produce that nostalgic old-school echo and effects like double-tracking and flanging. Its all-analog audio path produces up to 600ms of warm delay with switchable modulation.
- EMULATES TAPE ECHO – The top-mounted modulation switch controls the emulation of crisp tape echo. The Mix knob controls the echo’s volume, the Regen regulates how many echoes are produced, and the Delay in controlling the speed of delay.
- BLUCOIL 9V DC POWER SUPPLY – This 9 volts 670mA power adapter correctly converts AC wall current to appropriate DC. Compatible with most effects pedal from MXR, BOSS, Electro-Harmonix, and more.
- HOSA CFS-106 CABLES – This 6” molded right-angle guitar patch cable features nickel-plated plugs that produce efficient signal transfer. It is designed to interconnect guitar pedal effects.
- INCLUDES – MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug. 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable (Molded Right-angle to Same). Blucoil Guitar Pick V2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.