- ROUTES SIGNAL PATHS INTO 2 AMP CHANNELS - The MXR M196 A/B Box has 1 input for your acoustic/electric guitar or keyboard and 2 outputs to send the guitar signal into different amps.
- TRANSMITS INSTRUMENT SIGNALS INDEPENDENTLY OR SIMULTANEOUSLY - Compared to other pedal switchers, the M196 lets you select run between 2 signal paths separately or at the same time.
- CAN BE CONNECTED TO A TUNER - The 1/4" Thru jacks has an always-on signal throughput, which allows you to connect a tuner and receive constant guitar signal unaffected by the A/B switches.
- ENSURES CLEAN TONE - All switching of M196 A/B Box feature true hardwire circuitry, ensuring your guitar tone has zero tone coloration.
- INCLUDES - MXR M196 A/B Box Pedal Switcher. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.