- POWERS A WIDE RANGE OF DIGITAL AND ANALOG PEDALS - The MXR M238 Iso-Brick gives a variety of voltages and currents. It can accommodate (6) 9V outputs, (2) 18V at 250mA and (2) 6~15V at 250mA.
- ALLOWS YOU CHANGE YOUR TONE USING VOLTAGE - The variable outputs of M238 can be used to emulate a drained battery effect.
- ENSURES NOISE-FREE OPERATIONS - The Iso-Brick has 10 fully-isolated outputs, which removes ground loop noise and provide clean power.
- NOTIFIES YOU OF THE PEDALS' CONNECTION STATUS - The WHITE LED shows good input power connection, BLUE for good output, and RED LED indicates bad input power.
- INCLUDES - MXR M238 Iso-Brick Guitar Pedal Power Supply. Dunlop 18V AC Adapter for M238. 10-Pack of Right-Angle DC Power Cables. Blucoil 10-Foot Mono Instrument Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.