Pedal Type: Reverb
Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
Maximum I/O Level: +5dBV
Noise Floor: -107dBV
Sampling Rate: 96kHz
Input Connectors: 1x 1/4" TRS instrument, 1x 1/4" expression
Output Connectors: 1x 1/4" TRS stereo
Power Source Options: 9V DC power supply
Current Draw: 240mA
- DELIVERS 6 COOL REVERB STYLES - The MXR M300 pedal offers six well-crafted modes: Epic, Mod, Pad, Plate, Spring, and Room. Each style produces rich, detailed sounds that don't affect your signal's integrity.
- PRESERVES YOUR REVERB TRAILS - This pedal features a Trails Bypass mode, which allows the effect to ring out after turning off the M300.
- PRODUCES LOW NOISE FLOOR - Compared to other reverb pedals, the M300 has an ultra-low -107dBV noise floor.
- COMES WITH A BLUCOIL POWER SUPPLY - This 9V AC adapter provides isolated power to your M300 Pedal and ensures there is less noise interference in the signals. It features a tip negative center, which also works with several effects pedals from MXR.
- INCLUDES - MXR M300 Reverb Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Tip Negative Centar). 2-Pack of Hosa CFS-106 6" Guitar Patch Cables. 4 Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.