Bypass: True Hardwire
Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
Output Impedance: 600 ohm
Max Input Level: +14dBV
Max Output Level: +8.5dBV
Frequency Response: +/-1dB, 20Hz-20kHz
Noise Floor: -90BV (A-weighted)
THD: Greater than 0.5%
Compression Ratio: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1
Attack Time: 20 µs to 800 µs
Release Time: 50 ms to 1.1 s
Power Source Options: 9-volt Battery or 9V DC power supply
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 4.5 x 5.5"
Weight: 0.84 lb
- OFFERS ZERO TONE COLORATION - Jim Dunlop equipped the MXR M87 Pedal with True Hardwire Bypass, which keeps your low end tight and clean.
- PROVIDES EXTRA HEADROOM - This bass compressor pedal utilizes Constant Headroom Technology (CHT), which provides extra headroom by producing 18V from a 9V power source.
- READ THE GAIN STATUS CLEARLY - You can now conveniently see when you reached the compression threshold with the onboard 10-LED gain-reduction meter.
- RELIABLE HOSA CFS-106 PATCH CABLES - You are sure that your signal transfer runs efficiently with the Hosa CFS-106. This cable enhance the clarity of a signal and reject EFI/EMI noises with its oxygen-free copper spiral shields.
- INCLUDES - MXR M87 Bass Compressor Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Tip Negative Center). 5 Blucoil Guitar Picks. Two Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.