- PRODUCES A WIDE RANGE OF CLASSIC AND MODERN EFFECTS - The NUX Cerberus provides 16 types of effects such as overdrive, distortion, tremolo, phaser, U-vibe, Chorus, delay, reverb, and more.
- PROVIDES AN IR LOADER - The pedal has a stereo output dedicated with speaker simulation, wherein you can send an audio signal to a mixer. It gives you full access to gear and acoustic spaces.
- ENSURES MINIMAL LATENCY - Compared to other equipment, the Cerberus boasts an ultra-low latency (0.68 to 2.04ms In to Out).
- OFFERS SOFTWARE EDITOR AND MIDI IMPLEMENTATION - It has full MIDI support so you can organize and control your effects pedals any time. The Cerberus Editor software can be downloadable at NUX' page.
- INCLUDES - NUX Cerberus Multi-Function Effects Pedal. Hosa Technology CPP-110 10-Foot Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in). Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.