Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
A/D Converter: 20bit
Signal Processing: 16bit
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 33 kOhm Aux In, 10 kOhm Output
Power Source: 9V Battery or 9V DC Negative Tip Power Adapter
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.80 x 2.51 x 1.89"
- PROVIDES UNLIMITED OVERDUB - Record as many layers as you need with the NUX Loop Core. This robust pedal offers up to 6 hours of recording time.
- COMES WITH 40 DRUM PATTERNS - The Loop Core has 40 built-in patterns with Tap Tempo; ranging from metronome click to drum tracks. As a versatile pedal, it covers various music genre.
- SAVE AND IMPORT PHRASES QUICKLY - You can connect the looper to your computer via USB port and import WAV files to the Loop Core. You can also backup your recordings from the pedal to a PC.
- OFFERS ANOTHER PEDAL CONNECTION - The Loop Core features a CTRL IN jack to connect an extension pedal. You can use the NUX Cherub WTB-004 (sold separately) to control the playback remotely, do Tap Tempo, switch memories and clear a phrase.
- INCLUDES - NUX Loop Core Looper Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.