Tap Tempo: Yes
Sample Rate: 32bit/44.1KHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz +/-1dB
THD+N: -100dBu (A-wtd)
Dynamic Range: 102dB
Max Input: +16dBu, Max Output: +16dBu
Power Source: 9V DC Negative Tip Power Adapter
Connectors: TRS Input, Stereo Output, USB Port (for firmware updates)
- PRODUCES 3 DELAY FX FROM DIFFERENT ERA - The NUX NDR-5 Atlantic provides three delay options. It captures the warm tape-echo effect of the 60's Tape (55~550ms), retro-delay from the 70's Analog (40~400ms), and crystal-clear repeats of the 80's Digital (80~800ms).
- OFFERS A SMART TAP TEMPO - Synch up your delays with the tempo you want to accompany by activating the Smart Tap button. Its range varies from 125ms to 1500ms for all delay effects.
- PROVIDES 3 AWESOME REVERBS - Add a Spring reverb on your sound to create a catchy polyphonic atmosphere. You can also use the Plate to produce a straight and clean effect. The Hall FX emulates the reverberation effect of a large hall space.
- OFFERS AN INSIDE ROUTING CONTROL - You can create a deep reflection reverb with wet/dry repeats on the Serial Mode. You can also add both delay and reverb effects in a Parallel chain. Each FX will be mixed with separated dry signals.
- INCLUDES - NUX NDR-5 Atlantic Multi-Delay and Reverb Pedal. Hosa Technology 5-Feet CPP-105 Unbalanced Audio Cable with 1/4" Male TS-to-Same Connectors. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.