The Open-Mesh A42 access point is the next evolution of smarter, simpler WiFi, now with built-in MU-MIMO technology. The A42 combines dual-band high performance with a flexible form factor for enterprise deployments almost anywhere, and for any situation: Hospitality - Powerful, scalable cloud-managed WiFi that keeps guests coming back. Small/Medium-Sized Businesses - Secure, cost-effective staff and guest networks built for any environment. Retail, Food, and Beverage - Zero-touch deployment across 1 or 1,000’s of locations. Compelling Data and Integrations - Housing WiFi for new and old apartments, care homes and more with less resources and complexity
Simplify deployments with zero configurations, plug-and-play networking, automatic channel configuration and automatic meshing to extend WiFi signals to dead spots. With flexible mounting options, the same AP can be installed indoors and out: on ceilings, walls, ethernet jacks and more, making deployment planning easy.
Open-Mesh is powerful enough for pros, but easy enough for almost anyone. With free, centralized cloud management, view and manage all of your networks across large sites and multiple locations from a single pane of glass. Create splash pages, manage bandwidth, reboot devices, block clients and more in just a few clicks.
From automatic failover and safe over-the-air upgrades to a hardware watchdog chip and out-of-band management, our solution is built to reduce truck rolls, so you can deploy with confidence. And with automated email alerts and scheduled maintenance windows you control, you'll avoid disruption during critical times.
Open-Mesh is ideal for MSPs, resellers, and IT consultants because we make it easy to add your logo to our solution. The A42 includes a blank center tab you can swap in; you can get this tab molded with your logo or add a sticker to custom brand. Even CloudTrax can be branded as your own cloud solution.
Install A42 access points indoors and out, for professional WiFi deployments anywhere. The A42 comes with a flexible installation kit that includes what you need for each mounting option, making deployment planning and inventory management simple. Features:
Water and dust resistant
Mount indoors to an ethernet jack or junction box (EU, UK, US), solid wall, solid ceiling or t-rail ceiling
Mount outdoors to a wall or pole
Universal installation kit included
Open-Mesh makes it easy to get wireless coverage exactly where you need it. Out of the box, the Open-Mesh A42 access point can be installed in most indoor or outdoor locations from a t-rail ceiling or solid wall to an ethernet jack or pole. Open-Mesh A42 Specifications: Speed - 300 + 867 Mbps 2.4 GHz - 2 stream, 802.11 b/g/n (max rate: 300 Mbps) 5 GHz - 2 stream, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (max rate: 867 Mbps), Wave 2, MU-MIMO Antenna - 4 Range - 75 - 150' indoor (3-4 walls); 400 - 600' outdoor Recommended Users - 50 - 100 per AP Memory - 256MB DRAM Security - WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1X RADIUS, captive portal, client isolation Ports - 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 USB Size - 6.5" x 6.5" x 1.2" | 0.85 lbs
What's In The Box:
Open-Mesh A42 Bundle
This bundle includes all you need to start getting connected: 3 Open-Mesh A42 access points and a pack of 5 Blucoil cable ties in order to help you declutter your cables.
The A42 Access Point
Open Mesh A42 access points provide robust WiFi coverage anywhere you need to share a connection. Each access point is a cloud-managed, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access point, mesh gateway, and repeater all in one compact, reliable, high performance package.
5 Blucoil Cable Ties
Manage the cables that inevitably come with using tech. This bundle includes a Blucoil 5-pack of cable ties, letting you keep your space tidy and tangle-free.
- DELIVERS 3X MORE DATA - Compared to the previous models, the Open-Mesh A42 Access Point is equipped with a quad-core processor with MU-MIMO transmission technology. This AP also features 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 technology.
- COST-EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT - Open-Mesh includes a license for CloudTrax, a cloud-based network controller, in this kit. The CloudTrax lets you build, manage, and monitor your networks through your iOS or Android phone.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - The A42 unit does not have any Open-Mesh branding except for the label on the bottom. This means you can stick your company logo or reinforce your brand. You can also customize the authentication. You can authenticate users with WPA2 or WPA-Enterprise security, allowing you to charge for access or connect to your hotel's PMS System.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - The A42 deploys automatic channel configuration and self-forming, self-healing mesh. This extends your WiFi signals to dead spots indoors or outdoors.
- INCLUDES - (3) Open-Mesh A42 Dual-Band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Access Point Installation Kit. (5) Blucoil Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.