Frequency: FCC/IC: 344.04 MHz North America | CE: 433.62 MHz EU/Asia/Other
Channels: 10 channels | Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios using Standard channels using same frequency.
Zones: Single zone
Antenna: Precision tuned internal coil
Channel Setting: Backlit rotating dial
Range: Up to 500m (1600’). Actual range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference.
Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters | Up to 1/500 for leaf shutters
Triggering Speed: Up to 14.5 frames per second (FPS)
Contact Time: 62 milliseconds in normal operation
Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwaatt
Power: Two AA (LR6), 1.5v alkaline recommended | NiMH, NiCAD, NiZn, Lithium acceptable (these chemistries may not report battery life accurately) | DO NOT USE 3.6V Li-Ion AA cells!
Battery Life: Up to 100 hours (with alkaline batteries)
Max Port Sync Voltage: 300 Volts (Camera/Flash Port)
Mac Current Handling: 1.0 A peak, 0.2 A (1/5 Amp or 200 milliamp) continuous current limited
Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
Weight: 110g with batteries installed
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.2 x 2.1 x 1.2 inches
Operating Temperature: Above 5° F (-15° C) and below 120° F (50° C).
Storage Temperature: Above -22° F (-30° C) and below 185° F (85° C) (without battery)
Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-phone jack, hot shoe
Mounting: Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, 1/4-20 threaded insert
RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 10 CHANNELS – The PocketWizard PlusX features 10 standard channels that can be easily selected using one intuitive dial. It is also backward compatible with other PocketWizard Plus models so you can simply dial all the devices onto the same channel to make them all work together.
- INTUITIVE RADIO TRANSCEIVER – This camera accessory can work either as a transmitter or receiver. Once connected to a device, the PlusX knows which role it needs to play thanks to the intuitive setup. A huge advantage for photography and videography beginners.
- RELIABLE RANGE AND SPEED – This radio transceiver can receive and produce a signal of up to 1600ft away. It also supports sync speed of up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters and up to 1/500 for leaf shutters.
- TRANSMIT MODE OPTION – When you enable the transmit-only mode of PlusX, the device’s receive and auto-relay functions are disabled. This is very helpful when two or more photographers are sharing a set of lights.
- INCLUDES – PocketWizard PlusX 2 Pack Radio Transceiver – Camera & Remote Flash Trigger. 4-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.