Q UP Tonearm LifterThe Q UP Tonearm Lifter adds convenience to your manual turntable. How? Once your stylus, reaches the end of a vinyl record, the tonearm touches Q UP’s trigger. It automatically lifts up the tonearm away from the record. Very helpful when you’ve fallen asleep and had forgotten to lift up the tonearm. You can extend your stylus’ life span with just this small piece. The Q UP can be configured for a variety of tonearm thickness and heights. It doesn’t affect the tonal quality of your turntable.The Q UP Tonearm Lifter is compatible with most manual turntable from brands such as Thorens, Linn Sondek, Rega, Oracle, Clear Audio, J.A. Michell, Transrotor, A R, EAT, Sota, Music Hall, Kuzma, Kenwood, Systemdeck, Luxman, Empire, VPI, Avid, Artemis, Goldmund, Transporter, SME, EAR, Denon, Pro-Ject, McIntosh, Palmer, Origin Live, Wilson Benesch, JVC, Pioneer, and Roksan.Also Comes With:Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush for LP Vinyl RecordsThe Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush is an effective tool for everyday cleaning of LPs and speakers. It features two rows of anti-static carbon fiber bristles carefully removes dust, dirt, and grit. The electrically conductive synthetic bristles keep dust particles away from the grooves of the record. It also brushes off dust and static charge away from your speakers.
- AUTO ARM LIFT – As the stylus reaches the end of your vinyl record, the tonearm touches Q UP Tonearm Lifter’s trigger. It automatically lifts up the tonearm away from the record.
- LIFT FORCE SENSITIVITY – This slider allows you to adjust how much force will be needed to lift the tonearm off the vinyl record or LP. For gentler lift, adjust the slider higher.
- COMPATIBILITY – This compact accessory fits on most manual turntables from Kenwood, Thorens, Linn Sondek, Pioneer, Oracle, and more. For low profile Rega, Music Hall, and Pro-Ject turntable, we recommend using the SCOTCH double sided tape to install the base unit.
- BLUCOIL AUDIO ANTI-STATIC BRUSH – The Blucoil Audio brush has 2 rows of anti-static carbon fiber bristles that carefully removes dirt, dust, and grit from vinyl records.
- INCLUDES – Q UP Tonearm Lifter. Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush for Vinyl Records