Reliefband 2.0 Motion Sickness Relief BandThe Reliefband 2.0 is a drug-free wearable device that quickly relieves nausea and vomiting caused by vertigo and motion sickness (car, airplane, sea or virtual reality). You can use it as in adjunct to antiemetic therapy to reduce postoperative sickness. The Reliefband 2.0 delivers proprietary pulses that signals the median nerve located under your wrist. These signals travel through your nervous system towards the brain. The signals have a rebalancing effect, and it sends normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach. Thus, reducing nausea, retching, or vomiting. The device is FDA-cleared and doesn't cause side effects.TECHNICAL SPECS: Water Resistance: IPX4 splash-resistant Output Channels: 2x hypoallergenic surgical grade (316L) stainless steel contacts Maximum Output: 40mA USB Charging Cable: 1m cable with custom magnetic connector Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer Battery Battery Life: 500 charge cycles Complies With: IEC 60601-1:2005+A1:2012/EN 60601-1:2006, IEC 60601-1-2:2007/EN 60601-1-2:2007, IEC 60601-2-10:2012/EN 60601-2-10:2000+A1:2001 Weight: 50gAlso Comes With:Blucoil Micro USB Car ChargerConveniently recharge your Reliefband 2.0 with the Blucoil Car Charger even when you're on the road. It gives 5 Volts of an output voltage and 1 Ampere current. This 5V charger features a universal micro-USB adapter that perfectly fits with the motion sickness relief band.Blucoil USB Wall Adapter 5V 1000mAThe Blucoil USB Wall Adapter features a USB 2.0 Type A port and comes with a US plug. It ensures that the correct amount of power is transmitted to your electronic devices. This wall adapter provides an output current of 1000mA and has an external power supply (EPS) efficiency of Level VI. Plus, it has UL certification, so you are sure that the Blucoil USB adapter you own is safe to use.
- EFFECTIVELY RELIEVES MOTION SICKNESS FAST - The Reliefband 2.0 uses neuromodulation technology that leverages your natural neural pathways to block brain signals responsible for the nausea sensation.
- HELPS REDUCE POST-OPERATIVE NAUSEA - The drug-free wearable device can be used as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing postoperative sickness. It doesn't cause any ill side effects.
- WORKS ON VARIOUS SITUATIONS - Activate the Reliefband 2.0 when you feel nausea from travel, vertigo, simulated motion sickness (VR gaming), and morning sickness. No need to intake any kinds of drugs.
- COMPLIES WITH IEC TECHNICAL STANDARD - The Reliefband 2.0 is FDA-cleared wearable and conforms with IEC's general medical electrical equipment safety requirement: 60601-1:2005+A1:2012/EN 60601-1:2006.
- INCLUDES - Reliefband 2.0 Motion Sickness Relief Band. Magnetic USB Charging Cable. Instruction Manual. One Reliefband Conductivity Gel. Blucoil Car Charger with Micro USB Adapter. Blucoil USB Wall Adapter 5V 1000mA.