Scene Memory: 16 x 4 (Bank A, B)
BEAT FX Types: 5 FILTER, 5 SIDE CHAIN, 5 SLICER
MASTER FX Types: 8 DELAY, 8 FILTER, 8 SCATTER, 8 FLANGER, 8 BIT CRUSH, 8 ROLL
MASTERING: 10 types
Sampling frequency: 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz
Input: 18 channels
Output: 18 channels
Signal Processing PC interface: 24 bits
AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
Sampling Frequency: AD/DA conversion: 96, 48, 44.1 kHz | DIGITAL (IN, OUT): 96, 48, 44.1 kHz
Head Room: 18dB
Input Impedance: Input 1–4: 100 kOhm | Input 5/6: 100 kOhm
Output Impedance: MIX OUT: 1 kOhm | PHONES: 24 Ohm
Frequency Response: 96.0 kHz: 20Hz~40kHz (+0/-2dB) | 48.0 kHz: 20Hz~22kHz (+0/-2dB) | 44.1 kHz: 20Hz~20kHz (+0/-2dB)
Dynamic Range: AD block INPUT 1–4: 100dB typ. | AD block INPUT 5/6: 100dB typ. | DA block MIX OUT: 108dB typ.
Interface: Hi-Speed USB | Digital input, output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958) | MIDI IN/OUT
Power Supply Option: AC adapter
Current Draw: 1.7 A
Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.75 x 10.44 x 2.56"
- PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY IN YOUR MUSIC - The AIRA MX-1 has combined 6 analog channels with digital I/O and a MIDI interface. The 1/4" inputs for connecting synths and drum machine. The 1/8" stereo input for audio from a computer or phone. The digital inputs include USB and digital coaxial.
- CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY COMPUTER - This performance mixer has 4 dedicated AIRA Link USB Ports, giving you 2-way control of any AIRA instrument automatically. You can also power up the MX-1 using the bus power option.
- USE IT AS AN INSTRUMENT - The BEAT and MASTER FX offers creative control over your sound. Add rhythmic drama to your music by choosing any of the variable effects: sidechain, delay, flanger, and more.
- INCLUDES ABLETON LIVE LITE - You can use Ableton Live for unified recording, clip launching and performance mixing. You can also apply hands-on, step-sequenced effects while playing live on stage.
- INCLUDES - Roland AIRA MX-1 18-Channel Mix Performer. Hosa MID-305BK MIDI Cable with 5-pin DIN to Same Connectors. 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.