Element: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40dB 1V/Pa
S/N: Greater than 60dB
Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
Current Consumption: 500 mA
Power Requirements: 2-10 Volts
Driver: 12.5mm Dynamic
Sensitivity: 102dB/1mW, 500Hz
Maximum Input: 200mA
Frequency Response: 15-22,000Hz
Impedance: 16 Ohm
- MONITOR YOUR SOUNDS WHILE RECORDING - The CS-10EM is a combine in-ear monitoring and binaural recording system. You get earphones with built-in premium-quality stereo condenser microphones.
- OFFERS FEEDBACK REDUCTION - These binaural mic/earphones feature a sophisticated enclosure designed to reduce unwanted feedback noise.
- WORRY-FREE POWER SOURCE - The CS-10EM omnidirectional microphone is powered by a recorder and consumes 500mA current. It requires 2 to 10 Volts to operate.
- LISTEN AND PLAY - Using the Blucoil Y Splitter; you can easily connect your CS-10EM earphones to a recorder or computer.
- INCLUDES - Roland CS-10EM Binaural Microphone/Earphones 2-in-1 In-Ear Monitoring System. Blucoil Premium 3.5mm Headphones/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Portable Hard Case for Earbuds/Earphones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.