Maximum Polyphony: 16 voices
Max Patch/Pattern Memory: 6x64 Preset Patches, 8x64 User Patches, 64 Patterns
Step Sequencer: 64 steps
Arpeggio: Type: 1 Oct (UP, U+D, DOWN), 2 Oct (DOWN, U+D, UP) | Step: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/4T, 1/8T, 1/16T
Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, EQ
Expansion: Compatible with original D-50 patches
Connectors: ANALOG IN: 1/8" (mix in) | ANALOG OUT: 1/8" (main out), 1/8" (headphones) | MIDI I/O: In/Out | USB Type Micro-B
Power Source Options: 4x Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) or 4x Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) or USB bus power
Current Draw: 500mA (USB bus power)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.81 x 11.81 x 5.06"
- CREATE AMAZING ANIMATED SOUNDSCAPES - The Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer features a built-in 64-step polyphonic sequencer and arpeggiator that adds movement to your existing evocative sounds. The synthesizer can store tempo and patch changes. It can sequence shuffle and gate timing.
- RE-CREATES AND LOADS VINTAGE D-50 SYNTH - The D-05 is the perfect recreation of the D-50 synthesizer from the 80s. Aside from containing original D-50 patches, the D-05 provides new ones too. You can even load original D-50 patches.
- PROVIDES COMPLETE ACCURACY - Roland combined Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) technology and the D-50's exact PCM attack and loop samples to capture every detail faithfully.
- COMES IN A SOLID AND COMPACT FORM - The D-05 Linear Synthesizer is small enough to slip into your coat pocket but don't be fooled by its size. This digital synthesizer utilizes iconic patches from the D-50 that people love from the late 80s film scores. Built for the road, the D-05 comes in a rugged construction with a metal front panel.
- INCLUDES - Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer. 4-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries. 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.