Audio Interface: 24bit/48kHz
Number of Channels: 2
Number of Deck: 4-deck
Pads: 2x 8 velocity-sensitive pads
Built-In Sounds: TR-808, TR-909 drum sounds
Faders: 2x Volume, 2x Tempo
Impedance: 7 kohms or greater MIC IN, 1 kohm MASTER OUT, 22 ohms PHONES OUT
Frequency Response: 48.0kHz: 20Hz~22kHz (+0/-2dB)
Connectors: 1x 1/4" MIC IN, 1x Dual RCA Stereo MASTER OUT, 1x 1/4" HEADPHONES, MIDI Out, USB Type B
Power Source: USB bus power
Current Draw: 500 mA
System Requirements: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 18.87 x 11.75"
- MIX AND JAM ON-THE-FLY WITH DJ-202 - The lightweight Roland DJ-202 four-deck controller features two channels and USB bus powered. Its portability and plug-and-play connectivity make it easy to bring in-house parties, clubs and beat battles.
- RECREATES ICONIC TR-SERIES EFFECTS -The DJ-202 faithfully reproduces the sounds of classic TR-909's open hi-hats and TR-808's bass drum with the help of Roland's patented Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology. This controller also features sounds from TR-606 and TR-707 drum machines.
- SWEETEN YOUR VOCALS - You can plug in a microphone into the DJ-202 via the 1/4" TS mic input. The onboard echo and reverb effects bring new life to your DJ voice or radio drops. Plus, this DJ controller is equipped with a noise gate to clean up unwanted background noise automatically.
- MIX AND SCRATCH WITH FINESSE - The two low-latency platters allow you to scratch and cue with flair. They feel just as natural as your dad's old-school vinyl. The dedicated Serato DJ Lite controls let you trigger loops, hot cues, and samples quickly.
- INCLUDES - Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller. Roland CB-BDJ202 Carrying Bag for DJ-202 DJ Controller. Hosa 2-Meter CPR-202 Stereo Interconnect Cable with Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.