Cable Length: 2-meter of 1/4" TRS
Controls: Main Volume Pedal, Minimum Volume Knob
Dimensions (HxDxW): 2.1 x 7.9 x 3.4"
Weight: 0.9 lbs
- PRESENTS A 3-IN-1 SOLUTION - The Roland EV-5 can be used as a data-entry pedal, volume pedal, or real-time parameter controller on selected Roland, BOSS, Kurzweil, and Alesis QS instrument.
- WORKS WELL WITH BOSS PEDALS - You can use the EV-5 with the following pedals: PS-6 Harmonist, RE-20 Space Echo, SL-20 Slicer and other devices such as the RC-300 Loop Station, RC-505 Loop Station, GP-10 Guitar Processor, GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor, GT-100 Version 2 COSM Amp Effects Processor, DR-880 Dr. Rhythm, and eBand JS-10.
- CAN BE USED FOR KEYBOARDS TOO - This multi-purpose expression pedal also works with Roland D-70 Super LA Synthesizer, Kurzweil PC88 and PC88MX Keyboard Controller, and Alesis QS Series Synthesizers.
- OFFERS SMALL FOOTPRINT - The EV-5 pedal is made of durable plastic with a light weight of 0.9 lbs. Plus, its compact form factor doesn't take up match space in your pedalboard.
- INCLUDES - Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal. 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.