Sound Engine Types: Analog/Digital Crossover
Number of Keys: 37 with velocity
Max Polyphony: 129 voices
FX Types: Auto Note, Auto Pitch, Bit Crusher, Compressor, Delay, Distortion, Flanger, Fuzz, Phaser, Ring Mod, Reverb, Slicer, Vocoder
Connectors: AUDIO IN: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4" | AUDIO OUT: 2x 1/4" | HEADPHONES: 1x 1/4" | MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
PC Connectivity: 1x USB Type-B
Power Source Options: AC adapter
Current Draw: 1000mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.37 x 22. 68 x 9.68"
Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic
Driver: 35mm Neodymium Magnet
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Cable Length: 8.25' hardwired straight
- GET THE BEST OF BOTH AUDIO WORLD WITH ROLAND - The JD-Xi Crossover Synthesizer generates fat, warm analog bass and versatile modern digital tones. It has dual digital synth sections that give you 128-voice polyphony, along with a plethora of SuperNATURAL synth tones.
- RECORD PATTERNS ON-THE-FLY - The built-in pattern sequence allows you to record phrases and drum patterns in real time. You can also perform step recording for easy loop tracks creation.
- PROVIDES PLENTY OF VOCAL FUNCTIONS - The gooseneck microphone has Vocoder and AutoPitch features, which add distinctive sounds to your vocals. You can even play the keyboard using the pitch of your voice.
- CONVENIENTLY SYNCS WITH YOUR PC - The Roland JD-Xi provides USB audio/MIDI functionality so that you can record your voice or performance into a computer DAW. Use the Blucoil MIDI cable to connect this synthesizer to another hardware.
- INCLUDES - Roland JD-Xi USB MIDI Synthesizer. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Hosa Technology 2-Meter CPP-202 Stereo Interconnect Cable. Hosa Technology 3-Feet CPP-103 Unbalanced Audio Cable. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cord Velcro Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.