Polyphony: 1 voice
Patches: 384 presets, 128 user locations
Oscillators: 3 x VCO (6 waveforms)
Sequencer: 16-step, 128 patterns, 16 songs
Connectors: INPUTS: 1x 1/8" external | OUTPUTS: 1x 1/8" mix out, 1x 1/8" headphones | MIDI: In/Out/USB (Type Micro B) | Other I/O: Trigger in/out, CV in, Gate in, VCF CV in
Power Source: DC 9V, 2A AC Adapter
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.81 x 11.81 x 5.06"
Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic
Driver: 35mm Neodymium Magnet
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Cable Length: 8.25' hardwired straight
- PRODUCES VINTAGE AND MODERN SYNTH SOUNDS - The Roland SE-02's monophonic synthesizer engine boasts 3 voltage-controlled oscillators (VCO), which have 6 different kinds of waveforms. These VCOs are temperature stabilized with auto-tuning. It creates killer classic and modern synth tones.
- ADDS MOTION AND DIMENSION TO YOUR MUSIC - Included in the SE-02 is a powerful 16-step sequencer that lets you produce creative performances. You can sync the synthesizer module to an external tempo via MIDI, USB, or trigger input.
- OFFERS MASSIVE USER MEMORY - You can store up to 128 sequence patterns on the SE-02. This analog synthesizer also lets you construct up to 16 songs, each with p to 16 part.
- LETS YOU CREATE A POLYPHONIC SYNTH - Although the SE-02 is a monophonic synthesizer, you can increase the polyphony by turning on the Chain Mode. Connect two or more SE-02 units using a MIDI cable, and you get a polyphonic synth.
- INCLUDES - Roland SE-02 Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Module. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. 2 x Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cables (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.