Type: Synthesizer Module
Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
Sound Generator Section: Assign Mode: MONO/UNISON/POLY/CHORD
User Memory: 64 sound patches, 64 sequencer patterns
Arpeggio: DOWN/U&D/UP, 1 OCT/2 OCT
Step Sequencer: 100 steps, 4 notes (polyphonic)
Connectors: ANALOG IN: 1/8" (mix in), 1/8" (external click) | ANALOG OUT: 1/8" (output), 1/8" (headphones) | MIDI I/O: In/Out | Other I/O: CV out, Gate out
USB: 1x Type Micro-B
Expansion: K-25m keyboard (sold separately)
Power Options: 4x Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) | 4x Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) | USB bus power
Current Draw: 500mA (USB bus power)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.81 x 11.81 x 5.06"
- EXPANDS SH-101's SOUND PALETTE - The SH-01A Sound Module recreates Roland's iconic SH-101 Synthesizer sounds via proprietary Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology. It reproduces the quirks and details of the original hardware while adding new Assign Modes: Unison, Chord, 4-voice Polyphony.
- SAVE AND RECALL PATTERNS ON THE FLY - The integrated 100-step sequencer on the SH-01A allows you to recall any of the saved 64 patterns immediately.
- OFFERS AN ONBOARD ARPEGGIATOR - The SH-01A automatically generates arpeggios according to the keys you hold down. The arpeggiator features 3 playback modes, 3-way transpose switch, and note hold.
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE SYNC OPTIONS - You can directly control modular rigs, hardware synths, and software plug-ins from the SH-01A using the MIDI control. Sync your internal and external MIDI via a micro USB port or MIDI jack on the back panel.
- INCLUDES - Roland SH-01A Sound Module. 4-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries. 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.