User Drum Kits: 16
User Patterns: 16
Steps per 1 measure: 1~16 steps x 2 (Variation A/B)
Effects: Reverb, Delay, Side Chain
Scatter: 10 Types
Input Impedance: 100 kOhm
Nominal Output Level: -10/+4dBu (Selectable)
Output Impedance: MIX OUT, ASSIGNABLE OUT: 1 kOhm | PHONES: 130 Ohm
Connectors: 1/4" stereo (PHONES), 1/4" MIX OUT (L/MONO, R), 1/4" ASSIGNABLE OUT (A,B), 1/4" EXTERNAL IN (L,R), USB Type B, DC IN jack
USB: Audio, MIDI
Power Supply: AC adapter
Current Draw: 1,000 mA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.75 x 10.25 x 2.56"
- DELIVERS AUTHENTIC TR SERIES SOUNDS - Roland utilizes Analog Circuit Behavior technology in the TR-8. It gives 11 sounds of TR-808 and TR-909 instruments. You can fine-tune your tones and dynamics using the Decay, Attack, etc. controls.
- ADDS DEPTH TO YOUR SOUND - The built-in gated reverb and delay effects add dimension and depth to your sounds without any outboard gear.
- CONNECTS TO A COMPUTER - The USB connection lets you receive and send both audio and MIDI data from/to your computer.
- ADJUSTS ON THE FLY - The real-time pattern creation allows you to create 32 steps while performing live on stage.
- INCLUDES - Roland TR-8 Rhythm Performer. Hosa MID-305BK MIDI Cable with 5-pin DIN to Same Connectors. 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.