User Drum Kits: 128
User Patterns: 128
Steps Sequencer: 16 steps per 1 variation, 8 (A~H) variations per 1 pattern, 2 Fill-in patterns per 1 pattern, 11 instrument parts and 1 exclusive part for trigger out
Sampler: Import/playback (WAV, AIFF)
Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Compressor, Phaser, Flanger, Overdrive, Distortion, HPF, LPF
Pads: 16x TR-REC buttons, 1 x velocity-sensitive performance pad
External Storage: SD Card (SDHC supported) for backup/restore/import
Connectors: 2x 1/4" Analog Inputs, 2x 1/4" mix out Analog Outputs, 1x 1/4" Headphones, In/Out MIDI, 1x 1/8" trigger out, 6x 1/4" assignable out/trigger out, 1x USB Type B
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.31 x 16.12 x 10.37"
- OPENS A NEW WORLD OF PATTERN PROGRAMMING - The TR-8S Rhythm Performer features 8 sequence buttons on the left side. You can press any of the buttons while a sequence is playing to make that selected part the next one in your pattern. You can select multiple beats in any order in real-time.
- LOCKS PARAMETER VALUES - Compared to the TR-8, the new TR-8S allows you to save current sound and effect parameters when you save a pattern. You can program a new pattern while the existing one loops.
- TRACKS DIRECTLY TO YOUR DAW - The built-in audio interface lets you multi-track your sounds directly in a digital audio workstation. You can connect the TR-8S to a computer and automate parameter movements from your DAW.
- PRODUCES HIGH-QUALITY SOUNDS - The TR-8S supports up to 600 seconds for all samples at 44.1kHz. It is equipped with the most extensive and most authentic collection of TR drum machine, thanks to the Analog Circuit Behavior Technology.
- INCLUDES - Roland TR-8S Rhythm Performer - Sampling Drum Machine. Hosa MID-305BK 5-Ft MIDI Cable with 5-pin DIN to Same Connectors. 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.