Connectors: 1 (16 MIDI Channels) x MIDI IN Cable (connect to MIDI OUT) | 1 (16 MIDI Channels) x MIDI OUT Cable (connect to MIDI IN) | USB Cable
Switch: COMP/TAB switch
Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB cable
Current Draw: 70 mA
Cable Length: 6.5 feet
- OFFERS ULTRA-FAST PROCESSING - The Roland UM-ONE mk2 USB/MIDI Interface features high-performance FPT (Fast Processing Technology) throughput, which keeps your line MIDI rig running flawlessly during live performances.
- ENSURES LOW LATENCY - The integrated USB and MIDI cables streamline your rig, eliminating the dreaded MIDI lag. It allows your gear to run with the lowest possible latency.
- PROVIDES A USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE - The UM-ONE mk2 is a plug-and-play USB/MIDI interface you can use with Windows, Macs, and iPad. Plus, the input and output data indicators allow you to troubleshoot your system quickly.
- CAN BE BROUGHT ANYWHERE - Weighing less than one pound, this ultra-portable MIDI interface runs on USB bus power. No need to connect an external power supply, just plug in the UM-ONE mk2 into your iPad or laptop.
- INCLUDES - Roland UM-ONE mk2 USB-powered MIDI Interface with Built-In 6.5 Cable. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.