Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Element: Back condenser
Frequency Response: 20~18,000Hz
Diaphragm Thickness: 3 microns
Digital Sensitivity: Minimum Gain: -40dBFS/Pa | Max Gain: -4dBFS/Pa
Dimensions (HxWxD): 7 x 2.13 x 2.13"
Weight: 1.06 lbs
Samson: Meteor Mic, C01U Pro
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
- ENSURES PRISTINE AUDIO RESOLUTION - The Samson Meteor Mic has a smooth frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz and maximum recording solution of 16bit/44.1kHz. Plus, the large 19mm diaphragm supercardioid condenser capsule picks up sounds in the front and cancels out background noise from the sides and rear.
- OFFERS ZERO LATENCY MONITORING - Thanks to the built-in stereo 1/8" headphone amp output, the Samson C01U Pro delivers zero-latency monitoring. For traveling musicians, this is your go-to mic as you no longer need to bring an external headphone amplifier or plug into a different sound system.
- WORKS WITH A LOT OF DEVICES - This microphone is USB bus powered and compatible with Windows, Mac, and iPad. You can connect the CO1U Pro to any iPad via Lightning or 30-pin adapter.
- PROTECT YOUR MIC WITH BLUCOIL - Blucoil Audio's universal microphone pop filter windscreen shields your recording from unwanted hissing or popping sounds caused by the "p", "b" and "g" consonants. It has a 360° adjustable gooseneck holder so you can flex it to the right position.
- INCLUDES - Samson C01U Pro Supercardioid Microphone USB. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil Audio 6ft Premium Extension Cable with Stereo 3.5mm Tips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.