Simultaneous Systems Per Band: 3
Operating Range: Up to 100 ft. Line-of-sight
Frequency Range: 2.406~2.478GHz
Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz
SNR: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain
Microphone Included in the System: PXD2 Belt Pack Transmitter with LM8 Lavalier Mic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Outputs: 1x 1/8", 1x USB Type Micro-B
Data I/O: 1x USB Type Mini-B (charging)
Power Source: Receiver: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, Transmitter: 2 x AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
Receiver Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux (USB audio support)
Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic
Driver: 35mm Neodymium Magnet
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Cable Length: 8.25' hardwired straight
- TURNS YOUR SMARTPHONE INTO A PRO RECORDER - The Samson Go Mic Mobile Lavalier System captures great audio even when you're out in the field. You can use a micro USB or USB-C cable (not included) to connect the receiver to your Android device or link your iPhone with a Lightning cable.
- ENSURES LOW LATENCY - Samson's wireless system transmits uncompressed audio without encountering any video sync issue. It is based in the 2.4GHz wireless band for reliability.
- OPERATES IN LONG DISTANCE - The Go Mic Mobile's working range goes as far as up to 100 feet (clear line-of-sight).
- OFFERS VERSATILITY AND PORTABILITY - You can mount the dual-channel receiver to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods (via bracket arm or shoe mount adapter). It's small, and lightweight form factor makes it easy to store inside a backpack. Plus, the receiver can work up to 13 hours while the transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life.
- INCLUDES - Samson Go Mic Mobile Lavalier Wireless System. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Blucoil 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable (6-Feet). 4 x Blucoil AA Batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.