Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz~15kHz
Max SPL: 148dB SPL
Sample Rate: 44.1/48kHz
Bit Rate: 16bit
Power Requirements: 5V DC USB Power
Output: Mini-B USB, XLR, 3.5mm TRS Stereo Headphone
Headphone Output: 85mW at 16 Ohm
THD: 0.01% unloaded, 0.04% at 32 Ohm
Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
SNR: 96dB (A)
Dimensions: 1.92 x 3.9"
Samson: Q2U, Meteor Mic, C01U Pro
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
- ELIMINATES AMBIENT NOISE - The Samson Q2U Microphone features cardioid dynamic capsule that effectively removes background noise from the sides and rear. It picks up vocals clearer than other handheld mics.
- RECORD ON THE FLY IN PC OR ANALOG SYSTEM - You can quickly plug this microphone to your Windos, Mac, or iPad without the need to install any driver with the onboard USB output. You can also connect the Q2U mic to a mixer or PA system using the XLR connection.
- OFFERS ZERO-LATENCY MONITORING - The Q2U is equipped with 3.5mm stereo headphone output, which lets you monitor the audio you're capturing, as well as your computer's sound. The Output Level Control allows you to manage the headphone output volume using the microphone instead of tweaking it on your laptop.
- REPRODUCES HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO - Samson equipped the Q2U with premium analog-to-digital converters, which delivers 44.1kHz/16bit audio resolution.
- INCLUDES - Samson Q2U Handheld Dynamic USB XLR Microphone. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.