Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 80Hz~12kHz
Output Impedance: 500 Ohm
Sensitivity: -53dBV/Pa (1.8mv/Pa)
Connector: 3-pin gold-plated balanced XLR male
Dimensions: 2.13" head length, 4.56" main unit length
Material: Zinc-Alloy Connector, Highly Conducive Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) Cables, Metal Connector Casting
Cable Gauge: 24AWG wire
Noise Control: 98% Braided Shield and Twin-Conductive PVC Inner Shields for EMI and RFI Noise Protection
XLR M to XLR F Connects Mics To: Mixers, Preamps, Audio Interfaces, and Recorders
- WITHSTANDS HIGH SPL - Samson designed the R21 microphone to withstand high sound pressure levels so you can use it for studio recording and live performance such as DJing, FOH, and more.
- REPRODUCES EXCELLENT SOUNDS - This mic features a smooth, flat frequency response of 80Hz~12kHz that delivers exceptionally crystal clear sound.
- MINIMIZES HANDLING NOISE - The R21 microphone's tight cardioid pattern reduces feedback problems and cancels out sound signals coming from the sides and rear of the mic capsule. Its unique shock-mounted element significantly lessens the handling noise.
- CONNECT WITH BLUCOIL AUDIO - The 10ft Balanced XLR Cable from Blucoil composes of 24 AWG wires and 98% braided shield, which blocks RFI and EMI noise in your signal. The cable easily connects your microphones to preamps, recorders, mixers, and audio interfaces.
- INCLUDES - 3 x Samson R21 Cardioid Dynamic Microphones. 2 x Blucoil Audio 10-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.