Driver: 50mm, 38-micron diaphragm, Neodymium Magnet, Dynamic Driver
Frequency Response: 10Hz~30kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Connector: 1/8" with 1/8' to 1/4" gold-plated adapter
Cable Length: 2.5m
Analog Input: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
Input Impedance: 100 kOhm
Max Input Level: +15dBu
Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
Output Impedance: Approx. 80 Ohm
Max Output Level: Approx. 40mW in 100 Ohm
Power Requirements: 12V / 150mA external power supply
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.8 x 2.3 x 4.1"
- DELIVERS HI-FI AUDIO - The Samson SR850 features a semi-open-back design that provides neural sounding. The mids, lows and highs are well balanced, and the headphones' soundstage is remarkably impressive.
- PROVIDES OPTIMUM COMFORT - Its open-air design offers natural sensation as it doesn't put any sense of pressure on your ears. You can wear these headphones for extended without feeling too hot under the velour cushioned earpads.
- MONITOR YOUR MIX WITH BEHRINGER - The Behringer MicroAMP HA400 is a 4-channel headphone amplifier that lets you control your volume during studio recording or monitor your stereo mix during a live performance. This amp features individual headphone levels per channel.
- CONNECT WITH BLUCOIL - The Blucoil Premium Y Splitter Cable ensures clear and reliable audio connection from your headphone and mic to a computer or portable amp. It is equipped with two gold-plated male 3.5mm jacks and one gold-plated female 3.5mm plug.
- INCLUDES - Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Monitor Headphones. Behringer MicroAMP HA400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier. Blucoil Premium Headphone-Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.