Recording media: SD card (64MB~2GB), SDHC card (4GB~32GB), SDXC card (48GB~128GB)
Recording format: WAV: 44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24bit | BWF: 44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24bit
Number of channels: 2x stereo, 4x mono
Frequency response: 20~20kHz +0.5/-2dB(LINE IN or MIC IN to LINE OUT, Fs44.1k/48k Hz, JEITA) | 20~40kHz +0.5/-3dB(LINE IN or MIC IN to LINE OUT, Fs96kHz, JEITA)
Distortion: 0.02% or less(LINE IN or MIC IN to LINE OUT Fs44.1k/48k/96k Hz, JEITA)
S/N ratio: 92dB or more(LINE IN or MIC IN to LINE OUT Fs44.1k/48k/96k Hz, JEITA)
Equivalent input noise: -120dBu or less
System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1 with Pentium 300MHz or more and min. 128 RAM | Mac OS X 10.2 or newer with Power PC, iMac, G3, G4 266MHz or more and min. 64MB RAM
USB format: USB 2.0 HIGH SPEED mass storage class
Power options: 4 AA (alkaline/NiMH) batteries / USB Bus Power / PS-P515U AC Adapter (sold separately)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.65 x 2.2 x 4.2"
- RECORDS UP TO 4 TRACKS - You get four XLR combo input with the TASCAM DR-70D. It allows you to record with a combination of shotgun mic, lavalier microphones, and the built-in stereo microphone.
- USES HHDDA MIC PREAMPS - TASCAM utilizes original High Definition Discrete Architecture microphone preamps to provide you with best audio quality. It gives you with an equivalent input noise (EIN) of -120dBu.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 RECORDING MODES - If you're recording more than 1 channel and you want an individual isolated audio track, then the MONO mode is for you. With the STEREO, you can record 2 separate stereo tracks. Lastly, the 2MIX lets you mix every input to a single stereo track on the DR-70D.
- EASY TO MOUNT RECORDER - The TASCAM DR-70D has a great form factor wherein you can easily mount the recorder to your camera or slide into an audio bag.
- INCLUDES - TASCAM DR-70D 4 Channels Linear PCM Recorder. Blucoil Audio 10-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Black). 5 Pack of Reusable Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.