- DELIVERS SIMPLE LOOPING SENSE - The TC Electronic Ditto Looper is a highly intuitive pedal that features 5 minutes of looping with unlimited overdubs.
- OFFERS ZERO TONE COLORATION - TC Electronic equipped the pedal with True Bypass circuitry, ensuring its low end is clean and tight. Achieve optimum tonal clarity even when the pedal is off.
- ENSURES TONAL INTEGRITY - The pedal’s Analog Dry-Through allows unlooped signals to pass through without digital conversion and keeps the original tone pure.
- PROVIDES PC CONNECTIVITY - The Ditto Looper comes with a USB Mini-B socket for computer connection. Plus, the pedal is firmware upgradeable. (Note: This is NOT USB bus operated.)
- INCLUDES - TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal
Designed by guitarists for guitarists, the Ditto Looper offers five minutes of looping time with a 24bit uncompressed audio result. You get unlimited overdubs with optimal tonal integrity and zero latency. The single switch operation allows you to record, playback, overdub, undo/redo, and erase loops. Plus, it produces uncolored tone without any distinctive loss of playback quality.
- Maximum Loop Length: 5 Minutes
- Overdubs: Unlimited
- Bypass Mode: True Bypass
- Latency: Analog Dry-Through
- Controls: Loop Level Knob (Loop Playback Volume) | 1 x Switch (Loop Playback Control)
- Connector: Standard 1/4" Mono TS Jack (Input/Output), USB Mini-B
- Power Source: Standard 9 V DC, Center Negative
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.9 x 1.9 x 3.7"
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals like TC Electronic Dark Matter, Polytune, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.