Networking Interface: 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
Antennas: 2 Integrated (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
BSSID: Up to 4 per Radio
Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
Concurrent Clients: 100+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps): 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40) | 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps | 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps | 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
Power Supply: 24V 0.5A PoE Adapter Included
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Length: 14 feet
CAT5e 4-Pair UTP (unshielded twisted pair)
Connector Type: RJ45
Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
Conductor Material: 100% Bare copper
Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
Jacket Material: High-quality PVC
Certification: UL listed
- PROVIDES SIMPLE LOOPING SENSE - The TC Electronic Ditto Looper is a highly intuitive pedal that features 5 minutes of looping with unlimited overdubs.
- ENSURES TONAL INTEGRITY - The pedal’s Analog Dry-Through allows unlooped signals to pass through without digital conversion and keeps the original tone pure.
- OFFERS ZERO TONE COLORATION - TC Electronic equipped the Ditto Looper with True Bypass circuitry, which makes sure your low end is clean and tight. You only get the optimum tonal clarity even when the pedal is off.
- ENJOY NOISE-FREE PERFORMANCE - Included in this bundle is one 10-foot Hosa GTR-210 straight guitar cable. It efficiently rejects RFI and EMI noises and enhances your signal's clarity.
- INCLUDES - TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal. Hosa GTR-210 10-Feet Straight Guitar Cable. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9V DC 670mA with US Plug (Negative Tip Center).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.