Mic Input Impedance: 2.68 kOhm, Balanced
Mic Input Level at 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN at Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126dBu
Mic Input SNR: Greater than 104dB
Output Impedance: 200/100 Ohm, Balanced/Unbalanced
Output Full Scale: +1dBu
Dynamic Range: Greater than 104dB, 20Hz~20kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3dB, 20Hz~20kHz
Power Supply: 12V 0.4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
Dimensions (HxDxW): 5.4 x 2.3 x 3.5"
- PROVIDES UNISON DOUBLING EFFECTS - The TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 thickens your voice with its refined 8 styles ranging from tight to group and octave doubling.
- OFFERS PRECISE DOUBLING CONTROL - You can easily adjust the Mix Control to set a doubling level, so you won't need to search for that sound later on your performance.
- COMES WITH VoiceSupport APP - Download the VoiceSupport application in TC Helicon's website to get the latest firmware and tips on how to use the VoiceTone singles. You can install the firmware into your D1 via the USB port on top of the pedal.
- CHAIN IT WITH VoiceTone SINGLES - Use more than one VoiceTone pedal at a time with the Multiple Chain feature. This lets you mix and match effects to redefine your sound. You can use 2-, 3-, or 4-pedal combinations with the D1, E1, C1, and H1.
- INCLUDES - TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Vocal Doubling and Detune Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter 12V DC 1000mA with US Plug (Tip Negative Center). Blucoil Audio 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.