- PRODUCES RETRO AND MODERN SYNTHS - The Teenage Engineering PO-20 Arcade offers 16 synthesized 8bit video game-style tones like chiptune-style sounds.
- ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE A WHOLE SONG - The 16-step sequencer enables you to create sophisticated arrangements and make an entire song with the help of the 128-pattern chaining function.
- DELIVERS HIGH-QUALITY SOUNDS - The Pocket Operator Arcade uses Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC chip to produce excellent sound quality. The built-in Knowles Speakers lets you play with PO-20 without using external devices.
- EASILY INTEGRATES WITH OTHER GEARS - The audio-pulse-based sync of PO-20 enables you to sync it with external devices such as computers, volca, or SyncKontrol.
- JAM ON THE GO - The Jam Sync function allows you to link multiple Pocket Operators together. Thanks to its lightweight and battery-operated design, you can bring them all on the road.
Teenage Engineering PO-20 Arcade Pocket Operator
Relieve the nostalgia of 8-bit glitchy sounds with the Teenage Engineering PO-20 Arcade! This pocket-sized synthesizer uses a real 8-bit synthesizer engine to produce 16 synthesized arcade, drum, and chip-tune sounds. You can enhance your songs with the 16 punch-in effects: solo chords, solo drums, lowpass, hi-pass, fill-ins, glitches, and arpeggios. Plus, you can create 128-chord chaining with this tiny Pocket Operator! The unit features a 16-step sequencer and can hold 16 patterns in memory.
- Type: Digital
- Components: Silabs EFM 32 Gecko CPU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles speaker
- Number of Oscillators: 1
- Number of Polyphony: 1
- Number of Timbrality: 1
- Number of Effects: 16 Punch-in FX
- Sequencer: 16-steps, 16 patterns
- Input: 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) in
- Output: 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) out
- Power Requirements: 2 x AAA batteries
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.0 x 2.5 x 0.7"
- Weight: 0.15 lb
Also Comes With:
Teenage Engineering CA-X Silicone Protective Case
The CA-X Protective Case is a tailor-made silicone covering made for all Pocket Operator series. Instead of symbols, the CA-X features numbers so you can use it with any Pocket Operator unit. It is compatible with PO-20 Arcade.
Aside from protection against scratches and bumps, CA-X also provides anti-slip rubber feet. You’re assured that your Pocket Operator won’t accidentally slip off when you use your PO out for live gigs. The CA-X case keeps the batteries protected while giving a great feeling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.