OSLO. More than meets the eye. Simply made to be noticed. Let your eyes follow the rim of the rounded shapes. See the softness, sense how the cover carefully encapsulates the technology inside. Your first time with Oslo will touch your eyes and open your senses. The vivid colours, the surprising texture, the sensation that there’s much more below the surface. The embroidered volume-buttons at the front, hinting: I am a loudspeaker. Inviting you to approach, explore, discover.A soft texture. A warm touch. The surprising feel of Oslo comes from its wool cover. Selected yarns carefully woven into a specific pattern, designed by Kvadrat. Reflection and intuition accompanied the entire work process during which Kvadrat translated their tactile knowledge to the domain of sound. Numerous hours and heaps of rough, smooth, bulky or silky weaving samples later, the fabric created is essential to the entire product experience. It appeals to the eye, the ears and your fingertips. Wool is perfect natural imperfection; it’s comfort and coziness; it’s a reassuring, basic feel. A universal material, revered through time for its resistance and the way it ages beautifully.
- CONNECTIVITY - Smartphone and other devices connect through Bluetooth aptX. Can also connect through Aux cable (included.) Powered by lithium ion battery
- DON'T MISS A BEAT - Force Balanced Woofers powered by a Digital Pure Path Amplifier
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY - DSP crossover optimized for low distortion and high precision
- CRAFTED DESIGN - The surprising feel of Oslo comes from its wool cover. Selected yarns carefully woven into a specific pattern, designed by Kvadrat.
- IN THE BOX - Vifa Oslo, Power Supply, Aux mini cable, Travel bag, Manual, Quick Guide & Warranty