Input: 120V 50/60Hz Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
Output: 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors - center negative polarity, short circuit protected | 9V DC (3) - 100mA | 9/12V DC - 400mA | 18V DC - 100mA
Transformer Type: Toroidal Power Transformer
Included Cables: 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4), 5.5x2.1mm right barrel connectors (1), 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1), 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.8"
- QUIET OPERATION - The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 comes with a toroidal power transformer, which removes ground loops noise between pedals. The unit features five isolated outputs wherein there is no direct electrical connection between each output.
- SUPPLIES POWER EVEN FOR HIGH-CURRENT PEDALS - This power supply features a high current output with a dedicated 18V output for power-hungry effects pedals that require a higher voltage such as BOSS Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Line 6, and Eventide.
- PROTECTS YOUR PEDALS FROM SHORT-CIRCUITS - Each output on Voodoo Lab ISO-5 is individually short-circuit protected. Even when you have a short in one power cable or a pedal malfunctions, the unit will operate normally without incurring long-term damage. The ISO-5 turns off the power on the affected pedal automatically.
- PROVIDES AN IMPROVED TONE - This isolated power supply delivers clean, consistent power, even with poor AC line conditions. It eliminates unwanted interactions between effects pedal. Voodoo Lab made the ISO-5 specifically for professional stage and studio use.
- INCLUDES - Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Isolated Power Supply with 9V, 12V, 18V Outputs. Voodoo Lab Cables: 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors, 5.5x2.1mm right barrel connectors, 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel, 3.5mm right angle mini plug. 4-Pack of Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.