Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp Multi-Effects PedalThe single footswitch of Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp offers a multitude of function. You can use it to toggle presets on/off, turn on/off the built-in tuner, or set up the tap tempo. The MS-50G allows you to create your own amp and cabinet model combinations. You can quickly tweak the parameter settings with a twist of a knob.TECHNICAL SPECS: Max Number: 55 FX, 6 Simultaneous FX, 50 Patches Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz A/D Conversion: 24bit with 128x Oversampling Signal Processing: 32bit Floating Point and Fixed Point Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz~20kHz +1dB, -3dB (into 10 kOhm load) Connectors: Mono Inst In, 2 x 1/4" TS Outputs, USB (firmware updates) Power Source: USB Bus Power / DC 9V 500mA AC Adapter / 4x AA Alkaline Batteries Dimensions (DxWxH): 5.1 x 3.1 x 2.3" Weight: 350gAlso Comes With:Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC AdapterThe 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. This power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and works with other Zoom pedals like the MS-50G, G1ON, G1XON, and MS-70CDR. You can also use the Blucoil power supply with other tip-negative electronic musical instrument that needs a similar voltage and amp requirements.Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.Grab the Zoom MS-50G Bundle today and receive 4 colorful Blucoil Guitar Picks and 4 extra AA Batteries!
- PRODUCES +50 PRO-QUALITY SOUNDS IN 1 PEDAL - The Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp offers a large selection of 55 guitar effects and amp models including delay, reverb, and equalization.
- OFFERS BIG STORAGE SPACE FOR PATCHES - Aside from the 30 preset patches, you can create 50 more and save it in the internal memory.
- ALLOWS YOU TO CHANGE SETTINGS QUICKLY - You can create the perfect tone in real time thanks to MS-50G's set of tweakable 3 parameter control knobs. Add effects in a matter of seconds.
- LETS YOU TUNE ON-THE-FLY - The MS-50G comes with an onboard chromatic tuner that supports standard, open, and drop guitar tunings.
- INCLUDES - Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp Multi-Effects Pedal. Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). 4-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.